The International Women’s Forum (IWF) is an invitation-only global membership organization of more than 7,000 diverse and accomplished women from 33 nations on six continents.
As an affiliate of IWF, the Chicago forum includes over 210 extraordinary women in fields ranging from business to the arts to government and academia, along with a host of non-profit participants. Founded in 2003, IWF Chicago is the hub for global women’s leadership in Chicago.
IWF Chicago members are committed to one another and to advancing leadership across careers, cultures and continents.
Through IWF Chicago, members:
Build bridges that span the globe, forging personal and professional relationships within and beyond Chicago by connecting with a network of more than 7,000 women from six continents, and 33 countries through:
- World Leadership Conferences
- International Cornerstone Conferences
- Private Dinners in members’ homes (locally and internationally)
Share ideas and take part in uncommon experiences that add depth and dimension to their leadership through events featuring:
- Top speakers in the fields of global and public affairs, business, government, science and the arts
- Joint programming with other organizations with international reach
- Topical events around subjects of interest
- “Behind the Scenes” programming locally and around the world
Engage in matters of importance, extending their reach and deepening their impact via:
- Global Fellows program
- EY Women’s Athletes Business Network Mentoring program
- Peer learning and mentoring
- Self-defined groups organized around common interests and passions
Together … Building Bridges